In the second Learning Space Safari, Basti Hirsch, education activist and school consultant takes us to Ecuador. In October 2022, he conducted in-service training on “Open learning: learning landscapes, digitization, and libraries” in German schools abroad in Ecuador, Colombia, and Venezuela.
His impulse is about, among other things,
- how open learning landscapes can be used pedagogically
- how architecture and digital infrastructure are finding ways to change the culture of learning
- and what role school libraries can play in this process
The format #LernräumeEntwickeln” is broadcast live once a month (Thursdays 6 pm) and thrives on the interactive exchange of guests and viewers.
School construction expert* team
- Dr. Cornelia Dinsleder, Educational Sciences + Learning Space Development | PH Luzern (Switzerland)
- Martina Hilligardt, Planning + School Construction Consulting (@m_hilligardt)
- Basti Hirsch, education activist + school building consultant (@cervus).
- Florian Kretzschmar, educator + superhero (@learning_space_ent)
- Dr. Petra Moog, Learning Space Development + Natural Sciences | Sophia::Akademie Düsseldorf (@SophiaAkademie)
- Katrin Schwahlen, digital coach + media expert | Berlin (@wechselwissen)
- Nicole Wentzel, Architecture + Building Management